Thursday, July 9, 2009

Go Ask Alice....

When word came down from the movie gods that Tim Burton, the mastermind behind The Nightmare Before Christmas, and several other films that aren't Batman and Robin, I shouted in glee, like literally shouted. See, growing up watching the early 1950s Disney animated version, I then read the actual book, and well, I was kind of kicked in the head on how much differences there were, it was kind of like reading Jurrasic Park then seeing the movie, that kick you in the stomach kind of feeling, but thanks to the genius that is Tim Burton, we will finally get a proper Alice in Wonderland, do in May 2010, I can't really wait, here are some images from it..

All of these except the first one are like super hi-rez if you click them, the first one just takes you to a photobucket account with small versions of the others and like a billion shots of Johnny Depp as the mad hatter.

alice in wonderland 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos




















Yeah... kind of knocks you flat on your ass doesn't it? I can not WAIT for this movie to come out, I'm almost drooling with excitement... Plus, Stephen Fry, one of the most brilliant british comedians I've ever come across is the Chesire Cat... seriously... come on May 2010...

---

BC

2 comments: