Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Fun With Wallpaper Making

So every now and then I like to make little wallpapers based off move posters and movie scenes and stuff like that, and every now and then I like the idea of sharing them, and well thats what I'm gonna do, this time i took the romanian film 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days, a film that as many of you know, I can't stop raving about, so, I decided to make some wallpapers out of the poster for it, because i just find the image so powerful in pretense to the film.

Anyway, here is the image I started with, though in truth my image I used is alot higher rex then this, I just can't seem to find where its located in my pc at the moment...



And from that I made this, which has the film's name in it... click the image to get a super high rez version of the image...



and I also made this image, same as above, just no film title, and as above, click for a super high rez version...



well thats it for now, hope you all enjoy this, I'll post more soon...


---

BC

No comments:

Post a Comment